Options
Trying to lose some weight, thyroid, endometrioisis sufferer :(

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are having a rough time. Feel free to add me for support.
  • lisacatblack
    lisacatblack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and now trying to get motivated and in track. If you want add me for support
  • Yaheem
    Yaheem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here also. My name is Jasmine. I have gained weight rapidly since 2013, when I gave birth to my first son. I now have 2 boys, they are 1, and 2 and a half. Since giving birth to my second son January 2015 (I sustained injuries that have incapacitated me.... I am having surgery in a few months), started medication and after 6yrs... Mid Divorce. So now i have 4st to loose. Feels like forever already and it's only day 1! Anyway just thought I would say Hi.
  • cynful481
    cynful481 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I am Cyn. I have been using Map My Fitness since 2012....it by far is one of the best apps out there for logging any workout you could imagine. I recently got a fitbit charge hr and in order to link the two apps I had to get my fitness pal as a go between. Want to wish you ladies the best on this new journey :-D as women we need each others encouragement so we do not get discouraged. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • charliemarie985
    charliemarie985 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow. I never expected so much encouragement. Thankyou so much. I've only been using this app for four days. I also downloaded map my fitness. Unfortunately for me the only kind of excersise my chronic pain with endometriosis lets me do is mild so like walking.. On a good day I can manage maybe 10 sit-ups. My surgurys for endometriosis and the amount of medication I have to take as unfortunately it took about 6 years to be diagnosed, is why I never really thought dieting would work... I guess I'm kind of just eating a lot healthier.. I'm a sucker with a sweet tooth... BUT after having a shock on the scales last week it's motivated me. And I am happy to say by just doing a bit of light walking with my dog, making sure I eat three meals a day and using fitness pal to log and stay within my calorie intake and learning my nutrition.. I lost 6 pound on my weekly weigh in yesterday!!! I never expected it. So it's motivated me to keep at it. And knowing I have support here is amazing. I don't know how to add people... :( xx
  • Yaheem
    Yaheem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also don't know how to add friends! :/ Charlie I have accepted your friend request :) x