Audiobooks while walking

Options
2»

Replies

• hanksmom79
    hanksmom79 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    girlinahat wrote: »
    First season of Serial people - check out Undisclosed. It continues on from Adnam's story, and if like me you were left with a modicum of doubt as to his innocence, you sure won't be after listening to Undisclosed!!! It's not as well done as Serial, but worth it nonetheless.

Thanks for the tip. I just found Serial a month or so ago & was OBSESSED with it...not hating the second season but it's not nearly as intriguing for me. I'll be listening to Undisclosed tonight on my walk.
  • doosalily15
    doosalily15 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I guess my library doesn't participate in overdrive. So I went to next town over & well of course since I don't live there I can't get one lol darn
  • brianlundlarsen
    brianlundlarsen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have a subscription to audible and listen while running. Must have gone through +1000 hours of books soon.
  • calicotabby
    calicotabby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What device is everyone using to listen to audiobooks (I don't have a smartphone).
  • MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I listen to either audiobooks or podcasts. I also just finished Serial season 1.
  • Spiderpug
    Spiderpug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Audible too, or podcast 'No such thing as a fish' although it is difficult to run and laugh so I save this one for walking!
  • MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Audible has some original programming included with the subscription and some of its really good. I highly recommend Jon Ronson's The Butterfly Effect.