Anyone out there pregnant and due 11/11?

Options
Hi, I'm Gwen and I am currently 15 weeks pregnant with my second child. My first pregnancy I gained 50lbs and I'm planning on not letting that happen again? I would love meet some new friends:)

Replies

• manny_bee
    manny_bee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i am more than jealous of your due date. im not pregnant, nor anywhere near trying to be, but i am so jealous of how cool your child will be with that birthday. (try to aim to pop it out at 11:11! it would seriously be the luckiest child ever)
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Awwww.....I am not pregnant! However, my first child was born on 11/11/90! Good luck to you, dear!
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    i am more than jealous of your due date. im not pregnant, nor anywhere near trying to be, but i am so jealous of how cool your child will be with that birthday. (try to aim to pop it out at 11:11! it would seriously be the luckiest child ever)

I'm not pregnant either buttttttt...... I was actually born on 11-11 and I was 11 pounds and I am far from lucky, LOL (=
    I will admit I have a pretty cool birthday though. Like this year I will be the BIG 25 on 11-11-11 (= Pretty sweet huh?
  • latinglow
    latinglow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • latinglow
    Options

I'm not pregnant either buttttttt...... I was actually born on 11-11 and I was 11 pounds and I am far from lucky, LOL (=
    I will admit I have a pretty cool birthday though. Like this year I will be the BIG 25 on 11-11-11 (= Pretty sweet huh?

11lbs at birth! Wow!
  • latinglow
    Options

11lbs at birth! Wow!
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options

11lbs at birth! Wow!

Yeah. That was back in the day where they didn't let you go two weeks over due. My mom was a month over due and they finally gave her a c-section (=
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Becky and I am 16 weeks 6 days. I'm trying hard as hell to keep my weight under control this time as well because last time I gained almost 70 lbs. YIKES!
  • GGMarie1501
    Options
    I'm a rare case who actually misses being pregnant. :| Hubby doesn't want another this soon though. I have a 3 year old and a 10 month old. LOL I wanna be pregnant again. I'm happier when pregnant.. the hormonal imbalance is good for me.
  • MissCleopatra
    Options
    Hey there!

Im 20wks pregnant and due Nov 3rd, so just a week or so before your due date.

I was at the very top end of 'normal' verging on overweight pre-pregnancy and i lumped weight on in the 1st trimester. Since 12 weeks though i've only gained 1lb so im hoping things will even themselves out.

I was 133lbs pre-pregnancy and now 143lbs. I've managed to stay at 143lbs since about 13wks, other than a weird week where i shot up to 147lbs and then went straight back down the following week (weird!), so i've basically gained nothing in the last 7wks of pregnancy (thank God!).... but a total weight gain at 20wks of 10lb!!!!! :O (ugh! - too much?!)

To be honest im not eating as healthily as i should be doing at all (serious sweet cravings for dessert get me every night and i allow myself that one big sin a day at the moment) but i do try to stay within my maintanance cals of 1600-1660cals and usually get pretty close.

I do feel i should be doing more though and choosing healthier foods - i tend to comfort eat - and would love the support of other pregnant MFPers that arent natural health/fitness-freaks!

I've come to the conclusion i will always be a little bit plump, unless i starve myself.. but whilst pregnant id like to try to mimimize any more weight gain as much as i can,

Sorry for rambling ladies! xxxx
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Im 20wks pregnant and due Nov 3rd, so just a week or so before your due date.

I was at the very top end of 'normal' verging on overweight pre-pregnancy and i lumped weight on in the 1st trimester. Since 12 weeks though i've only gained 1lb so im hoping things will even themselves out.

I was 133lbs pre-pregnancy and now 143lbs. I've managed to stay at 143lbs since about 13wks, other than a weird week where i shot up to 147lbs and then went straight back down the following week (weird!), so i've basically gained nothing in the last 7wks of pregnancy (thank God!).... but a total weight gain at 20wks of 10lb!!!!! :O (ugh! - too much?!)

To be honest im not eating as healthily as i should be doing at all (serious sweet cravings for dessert get me every night and i allow myself that one big sin a day at the moment) but i do try to stay within my maintanance cals of 1600-1660cals and usually get pretty close.

I do feel i should be doing more though and choosing healthier foods - i tend to comfort eat - and would love the support of other pregnant MFPers that arent natural health/fitness-freaks!

I've come to the conclusion i will always be a little bit plump, unless i starve myself.. but whilst pregnant id like to try to mimimize any more weight gain as much as i can,

Sorry for rambling ladies! xxxx
    I feel your pain. I have gained 8 lbs so far. Due 11/21, 17 weeks 4 days. Started out at 145. And no, 10 lbs halfway through your pregnancy is not bad at all. A doctor or midwife would say to try not to gain more than 35 lbs, but if you were in the 130's, I see no problem gaining 40 lbs if that ends up happening. I'm resigned to the possibility of gaining at least 35 lbs.
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options

11lbs at birth! Wow!

I'm also born 11/11/1984

Just wanted to add that. Not pregnant but congradulations to you
  • moleymole
    moleymole Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi I am due 4/11 and so far have gained 1st 6lb :o, I was on the Cambridge Weight Plan previously so think its a lot of water - but still !!! I am seriously trying to maintain it now hence starting on here. I have been a piggy and eating loads of sweets so gonna cut those out and eat more healthily and try to do more exercise.

Glad I found this thread :) xx