hi all!!

Options
i am new here... i tried all the stupid diets... and i thought why not try this way?? well i think its going to work!!!!

Replies

• slimdownmike
    Options
    Welcome!

It WILL work, log everything use the support of these forums, there are some really nice people here who will help you and give you the benefit of their experience.

Feel free to add me.

Good Luck.
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    I still class myself as a newbie too ..... I'm 15 weeks in! But my 3 pieces of advice are:

1. Get yourself a good support network of friends. They'll cheer with you through the good bits and support/motivate you through the tough bits!

2. Log everything, good and bad. Own what you've eaten because not only will it stop you eating certain things but it will help you see if there's a pattern to your 'bad' days which you can combat!

3. Don't expect to be perfect! This needs to be something you do for the rest of your life and its not realistic to think you'll be perfect forever. If you make bad choices one day just move on. Jump back on the wagon the next day with no guilt and no regret. If you beat yourself up about it the 'bad' choices will go on for longer. The quicker you can just forget yesterday and jump back on, the minimal the damage will be!

Good Luck, feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
  • MissJoy18
    MissJoy18 Posts: 45
    Options
    I still class myself as a newbie too ..... I'm 15 weeks in! But my 3 pieces of advice are:

1. Get yourself a good support network of friends. They'll cheer with you through the good bits and support/motivate you through the tough bits!

2. Log everything, good and bad. Own what you've eaten because not only will it stop you eating certain things but it will help you see if there's a pattern to your 'bad' days which you can combat!

3. Don't expect to be perfect! This needs to be something you do for the rest of your life and its not realistic to think you'll be perfect forever. If you make bad choices one day just move on. Jump back on the wagon the next day with no guilt and no regret. If you beat yourself up about it the 'bad' choices will go on for longer. The quicker you can just forget yesterday and jump back on, the minimal the damage will be!

Good Luck, feel free to add me as a friend if you want.

Awesome advice!

Hi polst23! Welcome to MFP! If you need someone to support you through your weight loss path, I can help! Please feel free to add me as a friend.