Work help

tuffie565
tuffie565 Posts: 22
edited September 28 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello everyone!! Today is officially one week on the program and I have lost over 3 pounds. It will be my first day back to work tonight and there is alot of walking involved (yeah more points) but I will be up all day and night (till probably 3am). In the past I get really hungry around 11pm and was wondering if anyone has any helpful tips or words of wisdom to pass along to give me ideas to make it through my first full work day after starting program

Replies

• ande2994
    ande2994 Posts: 136
    I feel like when I snack late at night, I'm more likely to choose unhealthy snacks. So make sure you come armed with a variety of healthy snacks -- fruit, nuts, etc. so you can fuel your body without giving into temptation.
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    i dont' know if this helps, really, because i have a completely different schedule (up early...back to bed early)...but, i know i always get hungry around 10 am. so, on my two really long days at the kennel, I am able to snag a snack around that time, so i always have a cereal bar with me. it keeps me going until lunch at 1. on my other 4 days, I work 4:30 til noon, but get a break around 9...at that time i get to sit, so I have a 4 oz yogurt to hold me over until lunch. i think have a handy snack available is the only way to go...a handful of nuts, cereal bar, something like that (around 140-150 calories).
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Way to go!
    I agree with the former posts, take some healthy snacks with you. Nuts are a staple in my diet and are very filling, especially if you eat them and have a big glass of water on the side. I'd stay away from the processed, prepackaged, sugar stuff...it'll probably have you hungry again by 11:30 lol.
  • tuffie565
    tuffie565 Posts: 22
    Thanks for all your information and help!!
This discussion has been closed.