After losing 317 pounds-My doctor says I'm at my Healthy weight!!

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats on all your hard work. You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • mrdmevans
    mrdmevans Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! ☺️ So happy for you, for I know having lost 275 pounds myself (410 to 135) what a fabulous feeling it is to hear a DR say those words!!

Congrats to you on your success!!!
  • MsObesityRehab
    MsObesityRehab Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    mrdmevans wrote: »
    So, I went to my doctor for my 6 month checkup. I heard the words I have been longing to hear "You are now at your healthy weight, it's time you change your focus to maintaining!" Considering that I was over 500 pounds less than 3 years ago, this was a huge moment for me! I haven’t been at a healthy weight since, I don’t know 3rd grade :)

7owmqkcl32vx.jpg

d7pd9uts82o4.jpg

hibudhsvsbuw.jpg

If you are working on your own fitness/weight loss journey never forget that you can reach your goals. It may be, no scratch that it will be difficult sometimes but you can do it!! Keep up the focus, and good luck!

Get out there and take your life back!

Woweee
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You are truly inspirational. Great job!
  • mrdmevans
    mrdmevans Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • flex929
    flex929 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Proud of you for the commitment you made and being an inspiration to the rest of us.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!