Success workouts??!!

Options
What workouts did/ do you do to get your body the way it is now?

Replies

• vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I found that my best results come from progressively lifting heavy. I am getting more definition, more so than anything pure cardio ever gave me.
  • jessicarehll
    jessicarehll Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I mix up cardio and strength training, alternating days and taking the weekends off to recover. So Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I do aerobic step cardio. Tuesdays and Thursdays I do full body strength training, excluding chest.
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That sounds good. I need to buy me some weights
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    For me the strength training followed by a 30 min run. But the most change in my body came from when I started to eat better. For me that was ditching a lot of the processed carbs and sugar.
  • Shae3891
    Shae3891 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I agree weights are an important and often forgotten element. I strength train 3x week and do 30-45 cardio 4-6 times a week. Doing cardio intervals made a huge difference too and keeps me from getting bored. Tibatas are amazing, do 20 seconds at an all out pace and 10 seconds recovery and repeat it 8 times for 4 mins total, its only 4 mins but it will drain you. It works best on an ellipical or arc trainer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!