Hey moms! What are you striving for?

Options
Moms! Happy to be here. I need this accountability. My goal is to lose 40 pounds. No timeline. How about you all?

Replies

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi glad you are here. I have 40 pounds to lose as well. I would like to have it all off by the end of summer. I am taking it slow this time around so it stays off. Feel free to add me and we can do this together!!! Good luck
  • maleri3313
    maleri3313 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have currently lost 80 pounds since September 2015, and would like to lose another 80 :smiley: I would like to lose at least another 20 by the end of April. Good luck ladies!
  • kimberly12779
    kimberly12779 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ladies, it's about making time for yourselves. We want to be the best moms we can be but that includes feeling good and being able to keep up with our kids! You girls can do it! Slow and steady wins the race, all it takes is that first step! Best of luck on your goals and feel free to add me! :smile:
  • kimberly12779
    kimberly12779 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    haha, I forgot to add that I have lost more than what it says on my profile because I got out of myfitnesspal for a while. I still want to lose 5-10 more lbs. but I think those are the hardest ones. My goal for this year though is to have a 6-pk by the end of the year. Never had one but I'm determined. :D
  • michellesjramsay
    Options
    I need to gain 5 pounds. 16 mo pp. I want to be healthy and plan meals well and have both myself and baby eating more in general! I need to start exercising more to build core strength as lo is getting heavier. I want to be at a healthy BMI and figure out meal planning and what supplements and exercising are safe for a bfing mom.
  • abhill0913
    abhill0913 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I recently joined MyFitnessPal four years ago. Worked really hard with diet and exercise for a year and lost 41 lbs. Shortly after celebrating, I was in a automobile accident with a drunk driver and had to have shoulder surgery. With that being said, over the next four years....I gained all of it back and then some. Very depressing. My main focus was regaining my range of motion in my arm. That took forever and I wasn't allow to do much anything to keep the weigh off. I learned fast that I am one of those individuals that has to do both or there is no real success.

I just came back to MyFitnessPal three days ago. However, I have been back at exercising and diet since August, 2015. I am excited that I have lost 31 lbs since then...but my cholesterol and diabetic levels are still high. Reaching 50 yo this year. I have got to get this down. So, my first goal is to get to a weight that will eliminate any medication. My second is I have decided to run a 5K in April and 1/2 marathon in May this year. So, training has begun for such. Never done it, but it's on my bucket list! The third....well, to gain an amazing figure for all the hard work (This is just the added benefit to achieving the other two).

So, I admire all of the hardworkers.....Keep your eye on your goal and you will succeed. Always know that nothing worth fighting for is easy.

• jbacon4686
    jbacon4686 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to gain 5 pounds. 16 mo pp. I want to be healthy and plan meals well and have both myself and baby eating more in general! I need to start exercising more to build core strength as lo is getting heavier. I want to be at a healthy BMI and figure out meal planning and what supplements and exercising are safe for a bfing mom.

I am a breastfeeding mom also what does your calorie intake look like?
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 60 lbs.
  • amanda741
    amanda741 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm looking to lose 20kg