Well maybe this is a little weird..but I need some man friends too! LOL

Options
Sooo, this might be a weird request! BUT, I am looking for supportive and motivational friends on here...and I have had some lovely people add me which is great! And they still can - I need all the motivation I can get! But, where are all the men at? I need man friends too! Sometimes its just nice to have that dynamic in support and hey the occasional flirt never hurt anyone! haha.....So basically- if you're not a creeper and you're a good, motivational man who would wanna cheer me a long and vice versa. Then, I am talking about you...Add me. :)

Replies

• MimiOfTheFraserValley
    Options
    Good question!! I have a few man friends on my list, but they're not nearly as active when it comes to commenting as the women. Mind you, I've noticed that in life in general, men don't comment on things nearly as much as women. Of course there are exceptions, & I have a few friends on other sites & in real life who prove this. :smile:
  • bangingiron
    bangingiron Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • liamjcook1989
    liamjcook1989 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, drop me an add, currently down 75lbs and aiming for more! The more the merrier!
  • Mmarst
    Mmarst Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Manly man from Okieland, here! Just started a week ago and have an ultimate goal of 213.8 to lose.
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    We're a minority here.
  • UnkyTimFU
    UnkyTimFU Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I could use a friend.