Looking for more friends!

Options
I did an initial push to add friends when I first signed up (after baby#1) but here I am years later (after baby #3) and realizing that I only have a few active friends to help with motivation and encouragement. I just cleaned up my friend list and some of them hadn't logged on in 40+ months, yikes! I'm a working mom of 3, just a few weeks away from 40 years old, and need to lose 25 lbs. Thanks!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Dad of 5 here! I''ve lost 100 and have about 30 to go. Add me and we can cheer each other on!
  • kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and have another 60 to lose, you can add me if you want.
  • FantasticRunning
    FantasticRunning Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and need to loose 30lbs!!! :s please add me!
  • marykleonb
    marykleonb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im 47 and working on losing approximately 20 pounds add me because I have no clue how friending people on my Fitness Pal works lol
  • amysmartin
    amysmartin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Dad of 5 here! I''ve lost 100 and have about 30 to go. Add me and we can cheer each other on!

Way to go dad!
  • shyliabeyer15
    shyliabeyer15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and am looking for some encouraging friends as well. :) I'm 34 and have 40 pounds I want to lose. Add me and we can help each other!
  • cecybreser08
    cecybreser08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new! I don't children but I am overweight! I wouldn't mind having some friends to help motivate me!
  • snuggles_jm2
    snuggles_jm2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 32 mother of 3 and need to lose 60lbs. i need accountibility partners. add me
  • ErinR82
    ErinR82 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in too! I love the support. :) Feel free to add me.
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You guys are welcome to add me.....I'm 42 years old....my babies are grown....and I have 2 grandbabies on the way!! I have about 13 more pounds to lose to reach my goal weight....would love to have a few more MFP friends...not many of mine are active at this time....
  • barbpl65
    barbpl65 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    50 years old here, almost at my goal, but struggling to maintain it. Weight loss after 50 IS as hard as they say :) Feel free to add me
  • gigi2892014
    gigi2892014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Ketzalitzli2
    Ketzalitzli2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me as well.. :)
  • amysmartin
    amysmartin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    thanks thanks all!
  • mynewday14
    mynewday14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If I knew how to request people I would request you. Just started out today and could use some support as well. Need to lose 75# after a long term illness.
  • lrubio2016
    lrubio2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    43 here from Green Bay, WI. Want to lose 70 lbs. Always looking for motivation and new ways to do so.
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    32 and a dad of two. Down to the last 7 pounds and they are trying to kill me but they will go away. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • vijichennai
    vijichennai Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    45 from Copenhagen. Always looking for motivation. Feel free to ADD me.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I used this site years ago and lost 50 lbs in 11 months. I maintained that for 2+ years... then I had a baby In 2013 and never got back to my pre-pregnancy weight...and then I had ANOTHER baby summer of 2015! So now I have about 40 lbs to lose! I'm looking for new committed friends, because like you, most of my pals from last time around are MIA.
  • TinaSkinner1993
    TinaSkinner1993 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 22 with no children feel free to add me as i need as much support as i can get as i am only little and i need to lose about 60lb if not more