Hankering for an easy , yummy and good for you sandwhich .

Options
Avolonlee
Avolonlee Posts: 21 Member
So let's talk sandwhiches . Ya know the thing between two slices of bread that has become mundane .. Routine .. And sometimes boring . But from the leftovers of a great dinner gave rise to an ever better lunch . A sandwhich that I looked forward too.. A break in the ordinary, for something extraordinary.. Well to me anyway, since sandwhiches be an easy, mundane ... And routine .
This sandwhich has it all , protein, flavor , and truly it looks good . I present to you the Kickin Chicken Pesto Sammy .
Ingredients are a flame kissed grilled chicken breast which has been dusted with Kickjn Chicken Seasoning ( by Webber ). Pesto by whomever you'd like . Sun dried tomatoes in EVOO ( get a bag of sundries tomatoes and soak in EVOO in the fridge for a few days , or just buy a jar). Havarti cheese ( boars head , 1 slice per sandwhich ) and of course a delicious bread of choice . We happened to have Einstin bagels left so there ya go. Assemble as desired . And there you have it .. Delicious , well balanced meal .. Tastes like takeout , made at home :)

Replies