Any Canadians?

Options

Replies

• LaDivaNicotina
    LaDivaNicotina Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ottawa here (but I'm a hardcore Habs fan).
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Anyone or anything that calls poutine food, I cannot befriend. Unless you're a good looking Canadian, then I can support you fitness journey.

Are you trying to bait us? Poutine is one of the essential food groups. That's a non-arguable fact.

THIS, does NOT look appetizing.

poutine.gif

What's the weird stuff on top? Should be fried, curds (the squeaky kind preferably) and sauce yum
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Anyone or anything that calls poutine food, I cannot befriend. Unless you're a good looking Canadian, then I can support you fitness journey.

Are you trying to bait us? Poutine is one of the essential food groups. That's a non-arguable fact.

poutine.gif

That's not quite normal poutine. But I'd still dig in!
  • _fitness4life_
    _fitness4life_ Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

poutine.gif

What's the weird stuff on top? Should be fried, curds (the squeaky kind preferably) and sauce yum

Look has got absolutely nothing to do with it, in this case it's all about the taste
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Cheese curds and gravy what could be better?
  • Iguessicandothis
    Options
    @synchkat Exactly!
  • Iguessicandothis
    Options

poutine.gif

You had a pretty face until you introduced the possibility of poutine chunks on your chin.

7xop3mzpkgr0.jpeg
    Seriously?! You can't tell me you don't find this hot.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Options

poutine.gif

You had a pretty face until you introduced the possibility of poutine chunks on your chin.

7xop3mzpkgr0.jpeg

I find this almost as disappointing as an MFP user that doesn't accept friend requests.

Strange you would know that...almost as if you wanted to send me one. Despite your scorn and repulsion.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Options

poutine.gif

7xop3mzpkgr0.jpeg

I find this almost as disappointing as an MFP user that doesn't accept friend requests.

Strange you would know that...almost as if you wanted to send me one. Despite your scorn and repulsion.

This is a fitness website. It is my hope that through support I would help someone rid themselves of horrible diets. So yes, I wanted to send one. You must understand that you are simply a weak willed woman, easily susceptible to whims.

How very altruistic of you! I certainly appreciate all the help my weak will can get. But as susceptible to whims as I am...you'd probably be wasting your very precious time:)
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Calgary. You know, from the broke province.
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    Ontario.. and Poutine is sooooo good
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,121 Member
    Options
    Exeter, ON
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    From Saskatchewan!