Want to be fitness buddies?

Options
I started on 1/2/16 for a weight loss challenge with some coworkers who are also looking to drop some pounds this year. The challenge serves to jump start my weight loss this year by getting me started on actually putting in the effort to work out. This app also really helps me keep track of what I'm actually eating during the course of a day. Only one of my challenge buddies actually uses the app regularly though. So if anyone wants to be fitness buddies send me a request. It'll be kind if cool to have buddies across the country.

Leandria from Arizona

(Admit it, you thought I'd say fitness pals. )

Replies

• brandynbongo
    brandynbongo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Brandyn (girl) from northern Alberta.... Started using MFP again a few weeks ago to help keep track of my calories and my workouts..... Made some big changes in my life and am loving it so far! Feel like this app helps keep me not only motivated but accountable for myself. Also looking for fitness buddies!!!
  • maryhicks999
    maryhicks999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mary from Hastings, UK. Would love to be your buddy. Am 58, kids left home and really enjoying getting fit. Also trying to shed my extra pounds built up through sedentary work life. Cheers, Mary
  • agucitis
    agucitis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fitness buddies?
  • agucitis
    agucitis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Mrmiller0422
    Mrmiller0422 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sure add me