I "Lost" My Cat! NSV

Options
I was really concerned about weighing in this morning, I peeked at the scale last night and wasn't happy with what I saw. However, when I woke up this morning and weighed myself, I realized I've lost my cat!

Not literally, of course... No worries, cat lovers... She's safe and sound watching birds at our patio window right now. But, she's an overweight kitty weighing just over 12 lbs. and that's basically what I've lost. Just for giggles, I picked her up and weighed her and I both on the scale and sure enough, there was my starting weight!

It's such a great feeling, especially because some days, she feels pretty heavy and that amount of weight/fat is gone out of my body! Yay!

On that note, is there an MFP for kitties? ;o)

Replies

• jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! I like to compare the weight I've lost to actual things and I always marvel at how heavy that extra weight is!! I still have a ways to go and will be amazed when I get to the point of having lost two of my 3-year old! :smile:
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I was really concerned about weighing in this morning, I peeked at the scale last night and wasn't happy with what I saw. However, when I woke up this morning and weighed myself, I realized I've lost my cat!

Not literally, of course... No worries, cat lovers... She's safe and sound watching birds at our patio window right now. But, she's an overweight kitty weighing just over 12 lbs. and that's basically what I've lost. Just for giggles, I picked her up and weighed her and I both on the scale and sure enough, there was my starting weight!

It's such a great feeling, especially because some days, she feels pretty heavy and that amount of weight/fat is gone out of my body! Yay!

On that note, is there an MFP for kitties? ;o)

LOL!!!! This is the best NSV ever, I LOVE kitties!!! And they really should get on that... My FELINE fitness pal, MFFP :wink:
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    woop woop goodbye cat fat!
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    LOL, Nice!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    I can't wait to say I've lost my cat! My cat weighs 22 pounds!!! I'd like to say I lost my dog! Wait, both my dogs! 60 pounder and a 40 pounder!!!
  • dominionite
    dominionite Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love that you "lost your cat"... I think i'm gonna steal your mojo and try to loose a... turkey? sac of potatoes? one of my kids? LOL thanks!
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    So funny! I love this post! What a great way to look at this journey!
    My puppy weighs what I lost....ahhahaha!
    I love it! Thanks..I needed that way to look at it!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

If you have the Wii Fit Plus, there's a spot on there for your pets. Seriously. And yes, my dog is on there! The virtual Lucy jogs with the virtural Mii on the island, while the real Lucy sleeps on the bed.
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Lol!! That is so awesome!! Congrats on "losing" your cat! Lol
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

If you have the Wii Fit Plus, there's a spot on there for your pets. Seriously. And yes, my dog is on there! The virtual Lucy jogs with the virtural Mii on the island, while the real Lucy sleeps on the bed.

Lol my cat is on there too! :P
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Okay, I love this. ~smiling~
  • notapromqueen
    notapromqueen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! =)
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

That made me laugh...I would love to say one day that I lost one of my toddlers... :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!