~ Skinny Saturdays ~

Options
Hello! :happy:

Saturdays are my day to weigh. I weigh first thing in the morning after using the restroom. My sister is one of my supporters and she came up with the name Skinny Saturdays! I love it! So if anyone wants to join me and talk about their weight loss/ gains on Saturdays you're welcome to :smile: I'm especially excited about todays weigh in because I lost 5.2 lbs!!!! Granted this is only my second week back on the weight loss train, and next week may not be as good, but I am going to enjoy it for now & this definitley has made me want to keep heading in the right direction! Cheers to Skinny Saturdays!!!! I hope you all have a great day!!!!!

Replies

• NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Love it. I usually weigh on Saturday a.m. too. I'm better during the week-sticking to the routine and all. I usually take one day of the weekend off from working out....so I like to record my progress. Today, I'm down another pound. Yea!
    I also measure once a month, and did that today. Lost 6 inches from my belly. Double YEA!!
  • katie_rn
    katie_rn Posts: 40
    Options
    yay for skinny saturdays! great job on your weight loss this week!!!
  • rtierney794
    rtierney794 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself on Mondays because that starts my week. GREAT JOB ON YOUR LOSS!!
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    Saturday is also my weigh-in day so YAY....love Skinny Saturdays!!!!!

Congrats on your loss! That is great for one week!!
  • mrsclc
    mrsclc Posts: 73
    Options
    Great job Lenajw!!!! I need to probably take my measurments :smile: And thanks to all of you for your support!!! We can do this!!!