Looking for friends on here to help stay motivated!

Options
I recently started this adventure 5 days ago. I'm starting at 5'7 300lbs. I have set a long term goal of 200 lbs, however I plan on doing muscle building as well so that number is not set in stone. I guess I'm looking or people on here to share progress with and help stay motivated on the tough days.

Replies

• Thisisforagame99
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I'm trying to loose weight and I'm going to the gym every weekday practically. I'm around 310 (ish) and I'm 6'1. We could all use a little bit motivation.
  • SarahSmiles0x
    SarahSmiles0x Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I'm always looking for more motivating buddies!
  • mrsw2801
    mrsw2801 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, today's day 5 of my plan, hoping to be back at me pre wedding weight by December a long way to go
  • Skymcghee
    Skymcghee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    A little extra motivation and support is always good, feel free to add me
  • slimerJD
    slimerJD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 7 days in, and would love to lose weight. I am mainly walking and jive dancing
  • bitsofbanter
    bitsofbanter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to stay motivated as well so feel free to add me. I have a final 30lbs to lose, but I've been saying that for over a year now. I'm ready to stop repeating myself and start seeing results.
  • ForBabyW
    ForBabyW Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to add you but can't figure out how! What do I do?
  • DayOneVB
    DayOneVB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ! We all need support , ideas to succeed etc...

HW 496
    SW 345
    CW 271
    Keep crushing those goals
  • Kezza_ann
    Kezza_ann Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi im looking for friends who log daily, my sister and mum need motivational friends also, feel free to add.
    My mum is Artygram
    My sister Dragonqueenleader
  • Amazingwillbeme
    Amazingwillbeme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    mikem13722 wrote: »
    I recently started this adventure 5 days ago. I'm starting at 5'7 300lbs. I have set a long term goal of 200 lbs, however I plan on doing muscle building as well so that number is not set in stone. I guess I'm looking or people on here to share progress with and help stay motivated on the tough days.
    mikem13722 wrote: »

• Amazingwillbeme
    Amazingwillbeme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me would love to connect