losing weight

Options
how long does it take to see results? :ohwell: im getting so discouraged already . i know i can lose the weight but it seems nothing is changing like im stuck here and i have so many lbs to lose :sad:

Replies

• SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    What do you mean by 'see results'? Is the scale not moving or are you not physically seeing results?? You can do this!!!! Sometimes we just have to keep at it even if we aren't seeing results, because they will come!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    A healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds a week. When you first start out it might take a couple of weeks to show while your body is adjusting.
  • MB1967
    MB1967 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi,

what are you working towards?
    I find it helpful to take it all in "baby steps" focus on a day to day basis.
    You can do this if you keep at it!
  • DarkPriestess66
    Options
    well it takes a while, to lose the weight, I lost 21lbs before, but got lazy and gained it back and then some, but of course i was crash dieting then. so just take your time, it changes little by little. you may feel like you're more energized then before. unless you're on diet pills too. so it defeats the purpose. lol. sorry I'm rambling, it's an addiction of mine. and remember, you got a bunch of people on this site, who feel the same way you do.
  • danniphantom25
    danniphantom25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thank you everybody :)