New

Options
I'm new here. Was just diagnosed with sleep apnea and the first thing the doctor said was, "lose 70 pounds." So here I am. Would love to have friends that understand the trials of weight loss.

Replies

• kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi, I to have about 70 lbs to lose, I have lost 12 so far. You can add me if you want.
  • whippetiggy
    whippetiggy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great start!!! I don't know how to add. Do you?
  • dean371
    dean371 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, need to lose at least 70, have sleep apnea, and back pain. I need friends to help as well. I think you just click on the persons name and the. The plus sign to send them a msg and request. I'll try with you.
  • Stel1256
    Stel1256 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I just started I have been between 280 at my highest and 244 at my lowest. I have very bad knees and I want so bad to win this battle. I started counting calories three weeks ago and am down 10 lbs, however due to a lot of walking I have been off my legs two days due to a bakers cyst. I am trying to work on emotional eating and feeling hungry. Would love to have others to talk with and have support buddies. I considered weight loss surgery due to the success of some of the girls at work but due to lack of nutrients absorption and other issues and the fact that I do know of two of my relatives that had the surgery are going thru problems and are requiring the surgery to redone, decided I am going to do this the natural way and keep my bodies digestive system the way it was meant to be. Would love some friends ..just to talk with share recipes ect.... thanks
  • whippetiggy
    whippetiggy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, the pains! My knees hurt from a very short walk. My back is horrible. Maybe if we all support each other, we can achieve our goals. I need support or I'll give up. I always do. Ugh.