Back to MFP again from Central North Carolina

Options
Hello,

I used to use MFP many years ago...like 4+ years!
Purchased a Charge HR yesterday and looking forward to logging my foods & such here - keeps me on track.

I enjoy riding my motorcycle ('15 Ducati Monster 821 Stripe), shooting sports (3-gun competitions, pistol matches, long range shooting (1000yd)), hiking, backpacking, basically anything outdoors, and getting out with my 2 dogs (6yr Min Pin, 10yr mix Chihuahua/Pom).

Guess, maybe, I'm looking for a few friends in the Raleigh/Garner/Clayton NC area to be challenged, keep each other motivated.

Thanks!

Replies

• katiemstamey
    katiemstamey Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Hickory! I know it's a little outside of Raleigh/Garner/Clayton area but it's nice to see familiar city names. I moved to Amsterdam in July for graduate school so it has been interesting switching over to completely new brands on MFP.
  • 1911Duc
    1911Duc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm originally from Conover, lived there for the first 20yr of my life before moving to Charlotte for school, then Raleigh for school again. Ended up staying in this area.
  • amorissa
    amorissa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Clayton area. I have a vacation planned in three months and I'd be happy to have a motivation buddy. Trying to get back on track after a 2 month hiatus and holiday weight, ugh.
  • Milettejenell
    Milettejenell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Statesville NC here if you would like another MFP friend for motivation add me
  • Murano243
    Murano243 Posts: 28 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    1911Duc wrote: »
    Hello,

I used to use MFP many years ago...like 4+ years!
    Purchased a Charge HR yesterday and looking forward to logging my foods & such here - keeps me on track.

I enjoy riding my motorcycle ('15 Ducati Monster 821 Stripe), shooting sports (3-gun competitions, pistol matches, long range shooting (1000yd)), hiking, backpacking, basically anything outdoors, and getting out with my 2 dogs (6yr Min Pin, 10yr mix Chihuahua/Pom).

Guess, maybe, I'm looking for a few friends in the Raleigh/Garner/Clayton NC area to be challenged, keep each other motivated.

Thanks!

Hello 1911Duc.....I'm in Raeford (Hoke Cnty.) just out side the city limits (thank goodness) so I can shoot often. My house is on 2 acres so I have a good practice range set up. I shoot 3-gun, I.D.P.A., I.P.S.C. and Glock competitions
    GSSF member. Theres a match in April (16 &17) in Moresville, I think the name is, It's exit 120 off of 40.
    Guess, maybe I too am looking for a few friends to keep each other motivated, and help along the way. I came here in 2004 from Atl. My wife is from here (Southern Pines) and wanted to come back here so I figured I could do that,
    She put up with my 30 yrs. in the Marine Corps and was a bundle of nerves when I was away(she made me retire)
    when I came back from Desert Storm in 93) young 46 I' still adjusting.

Well heres to a new friend

Semper-Fi