Mini-Milestone!!!

Options
mfreeby
mfreeby Posts: 199 Member
WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!! Finally lost that pound that has been eluding me for weeks!!!! 10 pounds lost!!!!!!!!! Officially I'm halfway to my first goal and it may not seem like much compared to some other people but I've worked REALLY REALLY HARD to get these first 10 pounds off!!!! I've had to accept that my body loses weight very slowly and in a zig zag type pattern and I have persevered when I've been frustrated with plateaus. I've been kind to myself and done things the old fashioned way - slow and steady!!! So happy!!! Yay me!!!

Replies

• SmashleyJo
    Options
    I want to say congratulations! I sincerely know how hard one pound can be to lose, right now I'm battling my own one pound! I lost 14 Lbs in 2 weeks(drastic change in eating habits and hitting the gym constantly) and now I'm doing essentially the same thing, but I've been stuck at 155 for the last 3 weeks!
  • mfreeby
    Options
    Omg! I was stuck at 155!!!! Finally reached 154 today!!!! Must be something about that specific pound lol.
  • doramouse
    doramouse Posts: 160
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! All that work is paying off!!!
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    10 pounds is awesome! Especially when you've worked so hard to get it. Congratulations!
  • angelawilliams29
    angelawilliams29 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I'm right there with ya on the 10 lb loss...I'm Sooo excited too!! CANNOT wait to get out of the 150's though!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! Keep up the excellent work!!!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Yay! Every little milestone is a victory! Good for you for sticking with it!
  • mfreeby
    Options
    Look at my ticker!!!!! 12lbs down now!!!!! So excited. Only 3 pounds away from the 140s. First time in almost 6 years. I'm a happy camper.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!