Insanity plus more?

Options
Was just wondering if I am doing Insanity (day 19 today) can I do more cardio at the gym? Or is Insanity enough? My energy level is up and I think I could handle a treadmill but I just didn't know if my body needs to rest after something intense like Insanity?
Thoughts? What do the rest of you do?

Replies

• Grimlock1030
    Options
    Hey lady, I would go for it. You said your energy levels are high, so go for it. I just finished p90x and insanity myself.
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that is what I am thinking....if I have the time I am gonna go for it.
  • slammer51
    slammer51 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey, I have a question about insanity? I have seen the infomercial and really want to try and use insanity. Is it worth the cost compared to other comparable workouts etc? I have biggest loser workouts at home. What is your opinion about insanity? Does it work? It seems like alot six days a week how did you stay disciplined etc or how do you? In 19 days how do you think your doing with it? Thanks, Matt
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I didn't pay for it...downloaded it. But I would pay for it, I know that now. It's *kitten* kicking and it makes me sweat a ton. I have improved in just the two and a half weeks. I feel myself getting faster, stronger and having more stamina. My push-ups are getting faster and the number is increasing. People are telling me that I am losing weight and I feel better about myself. I highly recommend Insanity. You have to be willing to push yourself and not give up, you have to commit to it. If you can do that, I say go for it for sure.
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I say go for it! I am also doing insanity. At times I have been hitting the gym after Insanity, and it feels great. I'm in the second week and the dvd is only 40 min long including the stretching. I also have to take a lot of breaks. So I don't burn that many calories with Insanity alone.