New 4 days now

Options
I have been good counting calories for 4 days one day was below yesterday a little above. Decided today to weight my self and I went up two pounds. Depressing. :(

Replies

• SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    Don't be depressed!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

You need to give it more time than just 4 days! Try giving it a week or 2. Plus if you were over you calories, you could of been over your sodium also, so you may be retaining water from that. Just be patient, give it time, and the scale will start to move.

I always tell myself when I am frustrated that I didn't gain all my weight over night and I won't lose it overnight either. :smile:
    Good luck to you!
  • dpetre
    dpetre Posts: 22
    Options
    Dont worry....it happens all the time. Weight fluctuates. Keep up the calorie counting and exercise. You will see it drop. Keep up your good work! :)
  • Nit2Winit11
    Options
    Hello!!! Don't be depressed.... I've been on here (MFP) for almost a month now, working out 6 days a week for 1 hour or more, weight training,and watching my calories and I gained 2lbs too. Make it so bad I've actually been working out regularly since January and have not seen the decrease in weight that I would like, but just hang in there and stick with it. Results have to come if we be patient and stay in the game :wink:

MFP has taught me alot about what I am eating and in the 3 weeks I have been using this site I have drastically changed the amount and types of food I am eating. I am eating healthier and ending bad habits and creating good ones. That is definitely a plus!!!