Anyone use YouTube to workout?

Options
Hey guys! I've seen a few posts here and there about people looking for YouTube workouts. Just wondering if anyone here uses YouTube videos to workout at home frequently or occasionally? What kind of workouts do you do / do you like? I've seen a lot of hype for Fitness Blender & Jillian Michaels.
Anyways, ya, anyone? ;)

Replies

• lml852014
    lml852014 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    yeah i love blogalites videos and fitness blender :) especially bc fitness blender tells you the calories burned
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender and Hasfit.com
  • Lazuliz
    Lazuliz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba with Linda Edler and this one *kitten*-kicking Zumba workout video called "Funeral for my Fat." These have very little talking or explaining, you just follow along, the ones that talk at you the whole time drive me crazy.
  • klund13
    klund13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender and Blogilates!!! I always work out at home, those are the channels that I use.
  • jo_m_towns
    jo_m_towns Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Try Johanna Soh
  • b9007769
    b9007769 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender, be fit, Jillian Michaels, the Marshalls dance...
  • Chivas_regal_41
    Chivas_regal_41 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Try the bow flex videos, I use them a lot for great ab workouts
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have used Jillian Michaels I like them she has a bunch of different ones.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I pretty much exclusively use fitness blender. Love it. I also discovered shine dance fitness Zumba videos. They're short so you have to load a bunch to make a long enough work out but they use popular music so I enjoy dancing to them. Doesn't feel as much like a work out, so I use them on days I feel less motivated. But I got fit using fitness blender. :)
  • mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all the suggestions!
  • abbietaylor1
    abbietaylor1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I like watching HIIT workout videos - there is a trainer called Rebecca Louise who does LOADS of different types of videos (I forget which company she is affiliated with but if you find her videos you will find similar types of videos with different trainers through the same company)- her 7 minute work out video and various fat busting / cardio videos are my faves but she also does a lot of videos focusing on specific parts of the body which you may enjoy.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    I pretty much exclusively use fitness blender. Love it. Well, as much as you can "love" a fitness program. I like the variety of routines, the variation of intensity of individual exercises, and , with their programs, the scheduling without muscle conflicts. I like to schedule the routines at least a week out, on my calendar, so I have that nudge to do the work. It's working so far. See no reason why it won't continue to work.
  • computerfox82
    computerfox82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What is Fitness Blender? I'm sure it's several types of exercises in one but never heard of it.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    What is Fitness Blender? I'm sure it's several types of exercises in one but never heard of it.

The easiest way is to log on, review several of their workout videos, try several of their workout videos and make your own evaluation. Fitnessblender.com

They generally combine cardio, weights (dumbbells they use) HIIT, super sets. You can get a well rounded workout with them. Give it a whirl.

• Ketzalitzli2
    Ketzalitzli2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've used YouTube to start learning the simple 24 form in Tai Chi and it doesn't look like much or feel like much but I really feel the stretch in m muscles the next day.
  • sammyre12
    sammyre12 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Kayla Itsines-- she's awesome
  • MrsFaulkner13
    MrsFaulkner13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im doing Zuzka Light workouts currently on Youtube. I also use it a lot for new Yoga videos.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    JessicaSmithTV is my fave
  • cmerrilltaylor90
    Options
    i usually go to my local park to workout, but whenever the weather is bad (or i don't feel like getting out of my pjs), i LOVE finding new dance workouts on youtube. i'm usually smiling like an idiot or laughing and having a blast, and i always end up exhausted and sore the next day
  • Irishsugar
    Irishsugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I did 2 body fit by Amy videoed this morning and I really enjoyed them... I am extremely out of shape and her beginner videos were just the right pace for me.