Drop Dead Diva

Options
peggy1209
peggy1209 Posts: 84 Member
Is anyone else excited about the DROP DEAD DIVA season premerie tomorrow???

Replies

• chiroGirl77
    Options
    Can't wait! DVR is set!!!!!!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    OMG YES!!!! I just finished up the second season on Hulu yesterday lol! I cannot wait - such a great show!
  • Judykv95
    Judykv95 Posts: 10
    Options
    I love that show. A commercial was just on the radio. I love new TV in the summer.
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    And here I thought I was alone! I love this show. :] I'm watching some of last season's to refresh my memory on Lifetime right now.
  • Julezebub
    Julezebub Posts: 106
    Options
    I just discovered that show on a back channel here in the Uk a couple of months ago! They're running season 2 now. Quite good! is it really popular in the US? They seem to get good guest stars!
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    Just going to start watching it and I'm excited (=
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    Love, love, LOVE this show and yes I am super dooper crazy excited. I seriously thought I was the only one who watched this show. I know when I try to explain it to my friends they look at me funny because it sounds kinda like a corny show if you think about it. I always tell them if you watch just one episode you'll love it! Its weird but in a crazy good weird way. And Brooke Elliot is a gorgeous big girl! She inspired me with her confidence and beauty.
  • Maddy__H
    Maddy__H Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Love it, love it, love it!!!
    Will have to find out now, when they are going to air it in the UK!
  • monet11
    monet11 Posts: 9
    Options
    I haven't seen it, but I wana start.! Looks soo goood
  • Jaw010904
    Jaw010904 Posts: 9
    Options
    Love that show! Have it set to DVR as well! So excited to see what is going to happen this season!
  • forgetregret
    forgetregret Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Love it! I wanna know what's gonna happen with Grayson!
  • Jaw010904
    Options
    Me too!!
  • peggy1209
    Options
    I am totally excited.

The other show I really liked last year was HUGE - it was teens at a fat camp. I was so crushed when my husband told me it was cancelled.
  • bpe101
    bpe101 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are counting down the hours! (Yes...I got my husband hooked on the show. haha)
  • sandspresley9873
    Options
    I been ready since it went of the air last season!!!!
  • Jaw010904
    Options
    What did you guys think of the show? I so want Grayson and Jane to get together! lol But I know that would probably end the series if that happned!
  • peggy1209
    Options
    What did you guys think of the show? I so want Grayson and Jane to get together! lol But I know that would probably end the series if that happned!

it was sad, but she needs to move on . . . I was hoping that doctor guy was going to jump on the elevator (the neurologist)