Back at it again (again)

Options
Hey everyone,

Ive been on MFP off and on for the last 2 years. When I initially started it helped me lose 20lbs. Then life happened and I gained it all back :( So now Im back on and ready to lose it all for good. I had a to get a new username and now do not have any friends. Add me if you'd like.

Info- Married, 33, one child. Looking to lose 50-60 lbs.

Replies

• Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    me too, gained back some and now want to lose it again!
  • Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 47, and have 20 to lose. I like to consider it baby weight that I still have to lose, but my daughter is 9 years old now and that excuse is getting really old!
  • brownbun15
    brownbun15 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Imomw2016 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. I'm 47, and have 20 to lose. I like to consider it baby weight that I still have to lose, but my daughter is 9 years old now and that excuse is getting really old!

I never lost all the baby weight either, and now my baby is 10 lol
  • missmackiewicz
    missmackiewicz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new at this I'm Melissa I am at 212 now wanting to be 160
    Have on child and I'm 24. :)
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. Been there! I got really healthy then life happened and i gained a ton. decided last year i wanted to lose it.... lost some of it then gained it back. Then July i said enough is enough. I have dropped 63 lbs so far... 7 more to go. It is a hard journey but very very doable :) I wish you all the luck in the world!!! I am gonna add ya :) I have three kiddos of my own 6, 9 and 11. :)