Fitness Blender youtube channel

Options
I posted this in fitness and no replies :( Thought I would post here bc this place seems more active! Anyone done these religiously and seen great improvements? I just started on Monday and have done it 2-3 videos (60 min altogether) everyday since. I have had soreness in muscles I never knew I had, which I would say is a good thing! ;) I'm hoping if I continue up with these workouts (plus eating in a deficit) I can really shape and sculpt my body. Anyone have any success stories with these workouts?

Replies

• brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    When I stick with it I see improvement, absolutely. Working on getting more consistent. But I personally have lots of confidence and adoration for the FB channel. I love Kelly, she's a straight talker and no frills. In contrast for me is Blogilates videos. Ugh.
  • lml852014
    lml852014 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I enjoy both but what I like about FB is that they give you a calorie range of what youre burning! I also love that I sweat so much and I actually feel like I'm getting in a good hard work out everytime, also that they each video has intervals instead of 20 min of the same thing, it keeps it interesting! Blogalites I like that they can be short and sweet, the squats and ab videos are awesome and I usually tend to hurt the next day :p
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    They are as good, or bad, as the effort you put into the work out. That said, they have enough variety in their routines and in the various levels of their exercises to keep most people active. Do one of their challenges and they mix up the routines so you are not over doing a muscle group. Many of their longer routines contain a warm up and cool down, very important. Those routines that don't have these, they remind you to find one and do it.

"Anyone have any success stories with these workouts? " I've been at it for about 6 weeks and can now finish the routines, with good form, that I could not finish when I started. A positive result. Again, sticking with any competent exercise routine will give you positive results. That said, I find it easy to go back to them on a regular basis.

Most of the routines I have been using are a combination of cardio and weights. I use the PowerBlock adjustable dumbbells. The same make they use. The quick adjustment is a benefit.

I like using FitnessBlender. It's a good exercise site; not too nuts, not too laid back the Goldilocks of exercise? Log on, give them a try. Let us know what you think
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender Is my main form of exercise when its too cold to run outside
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I love the their kettle bell workout. I bought a set for a Christmas present to myself. I'm a relatively newbie so hired a trainer who suggested I modify some of their moves as the form in certain exercises wasn't quite what my trainer wanted me to repeat. Great workout and combined with my eating saw great results.
  • yreka20
    yreka20 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The fact that she is friggen adorable helps too.. Well me at least :smile: