thank you fitness pals

Options
started my day off super depressed like binge eat everything in the kitchen depressed so before i went to the kitchen i decided to weigh myself and i lost weight so all the other crap seems to be on the back burner and im looking at the good in my life like that ive lost close to 4 pounds since i joined this website about 1 week ago thank you all my fitness pals

Replies

• Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You're the one doing all the work. :] MFP is amazing in the motivation and support department.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Congratulations of stopping yourself from binging!!!
  • Jessica5000
    Options
    Aren't you glad you stepped on the scale first!! I would be. You would have never known what a success you are. WTG! Believe me I can relate about the binges but you don't want to throw away all your hard work down the toliet. WTG!
  • yourdarkheart
    Options
    Way to go!!! Thats a hard thing to stop from doing and you should be very proud of yourself! Plus, losing 4 lbs!! Congrats!
  • shellshell43
    shellshell43 Posts: 116
    Options
    That's great...now, I just have to say- you are way too cute to be lacking in self confidence girl!
  • nikkih_89
    nikkih_89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great job! Like someone mentioned YOU are the one doing all the work, we are just here to support you ;) Keep up your hard work and you will notice the difference. And drink please plenty of water so u can flush that water weight right away. U go girl!!
  • wantconfidence
    Options
    That's great...now, I just have to say- you are way too cute to be lacking in self confidence girl!

aww ur so sweet thank you :blushing: