Scales...

Options
What scale do you use? which one do you wish you had? or do you love yours? i hate mine and need suggestions on a new one!

Replies

• Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have a Health-o Meter. It's not my favorite, but it's digital. I like it for the most part. The scale I use at my friend's house is much nicer. It's a Taylor Precision and it says I've lost more weight. ;]
  • CodyD18
    CodyD18 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I don't have a scale at the moment and to be honest it's kind of nice not having to worry about my weight all the time. I'm going to wait a few months before getting weighed.
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i have a THINNER scale. i bought it on sale at bed bath and beyond for 20 bux. its a digital scale so it shows the numbers but also shows a digital version of a classic scale where you see the numbers move and the lines....going round. and round. and round lol.

its nothing snazzy like reading fat or anything lol but i still love mind. (especially when the numbers go down).
    http://www.jr.com/conair/pe/AIR_TH325/
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I have a Taylor Body Fat Measurement scale. I like it because a: it's digital and easy to read, and seems to be fairly accurate, and b: it gives me my percent body fat, percent water, and percent muscle mass. That last bit is really nice because of days like today: I haven't lost weight, but my percent body fat has decreased and my percent muscle mass has gone up. That extra information really helps if you're concerned about more than just sheer weight, and you want to be healthier and more fit.
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Options
    i have a health-0-meter glass scale... its my favorite so far... before that one i just had an old school scale with the needle lol this scale records your last weight tells you your body fat % water % bone density and bmi... its pretty cool looking at the numbers :D
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I finally bought myself a new scale! i bought... the... Taylor Body Fat Measurement scale!!!! Ty everyone for your suggestions! it should be here in a week!