It's time to get real!

Options
I'm Ashley, and I've tried this app and to lose weight so many times. But its always been easier to just put it off one more day, or one more week. Now 2yrs later I'm done putting it off. I can't keep saying, "well maybe tomorrow" cause there may not be another tomorrow with the way things are right now. I have many health problems due to my weight, and I'm not ready to leave my 3 children yet. I'm all they have. So tomorrow is now my today!

Replies

• lizadaze
    lizadaze Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey, Ashley. Make the commitment and you can do it. Your kiddos need you!! I will send you a friend invite and also an invite to join my Lean on Me - 12 Week Fitness Achievers group. You might enjoy being part of it. We've had a great first week, but you can start any time. New goal setting starts on Monday, February 8th. Read through the prior threads and introductions. Or we can just be friends, too. Whatever works for you!

• Jmgris1
    Jmgris1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley, I am fairly new to mfp, but I am no stranger to struggles. If you would like, we can be friends and help to keep each other motivated. I am in this for the duration and I will offer support as I can.