I JUST LOVE LOSING WEIGHT! Anymore happy people out there?

Options
Everyone gets to the stage where losing weight is great, fun and you just want to keep going!
Anyone at that stage ADD ME or if you need some smiles to your timeline ADD ME :)

Have a great Saturday night, X

Replies

• Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • TerriMama23
    Options
    Hahaha yea im loving losing the weight .... wearing all new clothes & styles .. even dresses which i would never wear before but loving now... Have a Great day !!!
  • lkyeomans
    lkyeomans Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I could use another friend, please add me. Im not on too much over the weekends, but am during the week.
  • Addison2409
    Addison2409 Posts: 104
    Options
    I just joined the beginning of this month and I'm so happy with myself and how great I have been doing. It's also so nice to start friendships on here and lose weight together:)
  • Searsh
    Searsh Posts: 27
    Options
    whoohooo 76 views and 7 friends requests! hope I put a smile on everyones face if not maybe just a happy feeling, I happy with that :)
  • transforming
    transforming Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am finally in th swing of losing weight and exercising..... and loving every moment of it!!!!!!!... i have to double take in mirrors and make sure its ME that I saw!!!!!!! :wink:
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I agree. I am happy with the accomplishments to date but have a very loooooooooong way to go. Kind of exciting!
  • katijjane
    katijjane Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i love it soooo much and everyones started noticing now and it's the best feeling ever!