Joined in May-Need Some Friends and Some Help!!

Options
sara6636
sara6636 Posts: 16 Member
Hey everyone-I discovered MFP in the beginning of May and I was so excited about it! Before, I always felt like I was dieting, but never had any real idea how many calories actually were in many of the foods I was eating. Fast-forward to mid June and I feel like I am really changing my lifestyle. I am trying to log in my eating faithfully, going to the gym 3-4x a week, and drinking a lot more water.

But the scale is just not moving the way I thought it would! I keep telling myself that it will move eventually, and I should be pleased that I have started a healthier lifestyle, but it's tough sometimes! What is keeping me going right now is KNOWING that I can't go back-that I must lead a healthier lifestyle from now on.

Any tips, motivational tricks, or other advice you have would be most welcome. My food diary is open. Also, please feel free to add me as a friend. I have a feeling this journey will be a lot easier with some MFP friends!!!

Sara

Replies

• makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Keep to ur plan...i've had my ups and downs also...but I've been moving along very well lately! MFP is awesome and I've met some really great people here! Feel free to add me and we can be there for each other! :flowerforyou:
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    awe Hi Sarah, I know the feeling all too well, scale not moving but you feel like your doing so much and yet and stil it dosent move been there done that work at the t shirt factory that prints the logo lol id love to be your friend and continue to keepyou inspired :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your health and fitness goals.
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    I tried to look at your diary but didn't see it there, might be open just to friends?

You can friend me if you'd like - it does help to have people to cheer you on & offer tips & support when you need it!