Insanity Max 30 help!

Options
Hi ladies and gentlemen!! I was needing your help please... I've been doing the insanity Max 30 DVDs and I can't seem to figure out how to input my exercises in MyFitnessPal. Does anyone know the approximate calories burned in the videos?

Replies

• wheelsjad
    wheelsjad Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    nope, nobody knows how hard you went or if you completed all of the exercises without breaks, so we dont know how many calories you burned...HRM (heart rate monitor) is the only way to some what accurately track the burn for these workouts
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Heart rate monitor won't even track it accurately. Heart rate monitors are for steady state cardio only if you expect to see any sort of accuracy.
  • LCD_80
    LCD_80 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My heart rate monitor shows a pretty steady state hr during insanity - about 160bpm for the full 30mins - I burn around 300 calories. Agreed though that without a HRM you'd be guessing.
  • darrinotoole
    darrinotoole Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I burn between 350 and 600 cals depending on which session it is. I use a Fitbit charge hr now to keep a close eye on it.
  • melselsor
    melselsor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I found this estimate of calories burned for insanity max 30. But as others have stated it is individual specific. I just use it as a reference guide and purposely underestimate my calories burned from my workouts.
    http://thepopularman.com/insanity-max30-calories-burned/

Good luck!
  • caitblaine
    caitblaine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!!!!