Hello from Michigan!!

Options
Just starting today and my weight loss goal says 1300?? Is that too much?? I want to lose at least 1-2 lbs a week

Replies

• schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am from Michigan also, and I am eating approx. 1200 or less a day. I also sneak a few extra in at night.
  • Indyzgirl
    Indyzgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! Nice to meet you
  • katiely95
    katiely95 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also from Michigan. :) Add me if you'd like! Welcome!
  • SnocoPower
    SnocoPower Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Michigander here as well!! YAY! How's everyone liking this great February weather?? :) I just started back up, my goal says 1620 calories to lose 1lb a week, and so far it's true!
  • 40nfabulous2015
    40nfabulous2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Mi as well! My goal is to lose 50 lbs. I have lost 10 so far. I just got on here yesterday!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    It all depends on your height, weight and activity level. If you accurately entered that information then you should be fine with what MFP listed for you. Most folks say to only eat back half of your exercise calories just to make sure that you aren't overestimating. :) Good luck!
  • Indyzgirl
    Indyzgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you all and hello!! Yes weather isn't bad but can't wait for summer !! Boating,swimming, 4 wheeling/mudding and biking! Need to lose around 40lbs at least I'm 5'5" and 185 RN(ouch) hope to be close to 140 by June