Yoga dvd or something?

Options
In addition to daily runs I want to add a yoga routine to my workout, can anyone reccomend a good dvd or program I can do in the comfort of my own home?

Replies

• kimberlymowery
    kimberlymowery Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno. 33 minutes long. I love it. There are 2 levels.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    In addition to daily runs I want to add a yoga routine to my workout, can anyone reccomend a good dvd or program I can do in the comfort of my own home?

I do yoga by Adriene, or yoga with Erin on the channel doyouyoga on YouTube.
  • songpoet
    songpoet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My staple is David Swenson's Yoga Short Forms DVD. It's Ashtanga with 3 practices: 15min., 30min., and 45 min. Someone recommended this DVD years ago, and I never tire of it.
  • LoveLauren87
    LoveLauren87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! ^^
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Complete Rodney Yee Yoga for Beginners DVD
  • manueldelreal
    manueldelreal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ultimate yogi with Travis Eliot, first week down out of 15 and loving it. I had constant pain in my lower back for the past couple of months and doing my HIIT routines was not helping, but not anymore. Yoga is great for letting the body heal.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Doyogawithme.com all the videos are free to stream. They have beginner, intermediate and advanced videos and they are targeted towards goals as well.

They also have their own youtube channel, so you could get them on whatever device you have youtube installed on (phone, TV, etc...)
  • finneyjason218
    finneyjason218 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    don't buy anything, there are plenty of great yoga videos on youtube for free! any experience level!
  • amandadunwoody
    amandadunwoody Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just asked pretty much the same question in a new thread lol. This is helpful. Thanks.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I have Yoga Inferno also! I have 2 dvds from Caribbean Workouts with 3 yoga workouts each, lead by Shelley McDonald. You can also go on YouTube and search "yoga". Denise Austin has a Befit channel on YouTube, and she does some yoga workouts as well.
  • Chupiite
    Chupiite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I use app fitstar yoga! It has loads of freestyle sessions for free and I love it lol
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Yoga With Adriene on YouTube. Rodney Yee DVDS.
  • bspringer544
    bspringer544 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yoga Daily app. It has a running specific routine
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i love both Shiva Rea and Rodney Yee. They have deep background in yoga