Wahhh I am so happy! NSV

Options
OMG! The best thing ever just happened and I have to tell someone as it's currently 12:15am where I live and my mum would kill me if I woke her up.

About 2 years ago I bought a cheap evening/prom floor length gown off eBay that was made in China. Now on the listing I thought it said US 16 (uk 20) and I thought great, fab, it's cheap (apart from the shipping) and pretty I'll get it.

When it came to trying it on, it wouldn't do up, not even close! Turns out I'd assumed it said US 16 when in actual fact it was a UK 16. I proceeded to pack it back up and forget about it for the next two years...until tonight!

Whilst nosing around in the spare bedroom(may or may not have been looking for birthday presents:P) I found the package under the bed, I thought what the heck, I know I've lost some weight, let's try it on and see how far the zip gets. IT ALMOST DID UP TO THE TOP!!!!!!! There was only like 2.5inches left to do up! I can't believe I almost fit into a size 16dress!!

I've got a Masquerade Ball in April and I am now determined to wear that dress!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!