Water related

Options
I started eo diet because i took a USANA reset program and worked very good, then changed to Pro Complex for 3 more weeks, but when i cheat wow i EAT the whole table including spoons and forks. So i only cheat once a week.
The thing is this, that i dont drink no water and i wanna know if this could accelerate my loosing more quickly, and why??
thanks.

Is the adding friends helpfull in this site to keep motivated? if so add me please, thanks

Replies

• eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Water helps the body flush out toxins thru the blood. So yes it'll help.
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    what do you do to hydrate yourself? If it is carbonated beverages that are full of fat then stopping or reducing them will definately help in the weight loss. If it is other caffeinated or artificially sweetened beverages then the caffeine isnt good for your diet and neither is the sweetners.

Water is natures hydrator.. it makes you feel fuller on your cheat day and maybe you wont eat the forks and spoons! :) It cleans your systems and once you get used to it its not that bad.. I went from drinking no water and drinking lots of diet sodas to not drinking diet soda ever and drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day. Now I always choose water.. Dont even think of the soda.

Good luck!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AprilHead
    AprilHead Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Water will make you lose weight like crazy. I had a boyfriend in the past who was pretty overweight, and just him cutting out soda and drinking water made him lose 20 lbs.
  • Yoni99
    Yoni99 Posts: 6
    Options
    i dont drink sodas, nor alcohol. i do like water but i enjoy like crazy lipton tea or brisk....... those can drive me crazyyyy
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    When I added drinking 1oz of water for every two pounds with moderate meals I started seeing the weight start to melt off. It definitely helps your body to flush the bad stuff out. You can even add lemon or lemon and stevia and it still works, that is if you're one of those people that just can't handle plain water. Sodas and carbonated drinks add to sodium intake for the day which makes your body retain fluid.