trying to get pregnant

amarz298
amarz298 Posts: 36 Member
Just looking for support from others out there struggling to get pregnant. I'm overweight and want to get on track health wise in hopes this will help lead to being able to get pregnant. More then welcome to share your story of struggle.

Replies

• jandw122912
    jandw122912 Posts: 66 Member
    edited January 2016
    I just wanted to say good luck with your weight loss and baby making! My son was born in March. It looks several years to conceive him due to male factor infertility... We aren't ready to try for the next baby yet, but I need to lose some weight so my body will be ready to go for when are ready to TTC again!
  • suzie52
    suzie52 Posts: 27 Member
    I have the been trying for years to have a baby ... I am hoping that if I lose weight it will help me ... I have gained over 100 lbs from some of the meds... Just loss a baby a few mths ago so hopefully the weight loss will help with a new chance is having a baby ... Feel free to add me...
  • ladybug9503
    ladybug9503 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I tried for about a year. I'm what they consider morbidly obese. Im 10 weeks pregnant with the help of accupuncture. I highly suggest it, look into it, research a bit. I read a book called the infertility cure, which steered me in the direction of accupuncture. Now I have to get on the ball and focus on my weight.