Made my first mini goal

Options
So I've lost 6# since 1/1, and made it to 165. For the past few years after my pregnancies, my weight halted at 167 and I'd get frustrated and say screw it. But this past week I kept pushing and hit 165 which is a breakthrough number for me. So I made some pita pizzas as a small treat. For all of those frustrated, keep pushing... It will happen. Next mini goal is 159. :)

Replies

• ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    WOOT! GO YOU!
    The magical 165 is my next mini-goal, too. Enjoy those pita pizzas!
  • CraftHer
    CraftHer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Way to go! My first mini goal is 12#. This is week 2 and my first weigh is tomorrow. The first week was a little rocky but I'm catching on. Thanks for posting your success.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Mine is that I made it 5 days, 6 if you count today staying within my calorie goal (less than 1900). I'm proud of myself. Hopefully it will translate to pounds lost on the scale, but even if it doesn't yet I'm proud of sticking with it!
  • thunder1982
    thunder1982 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have struggled to get past 176 for the last 6 or so years. I've got about 8 to go before I get there (again). I've lost 22 since September plus the 8 I had to lose twice after going away on holidays for xmas. Determined not to get frustrated this time, got 3 months till we go on holidays again which requires lots of bathers/bikini wearing so I am going to get past that blasted number this time.
  • Bbeliever215
    Bbeliever215 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • ForBabyW
    ForBabyW Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm with you. 165 is my mini goal!! I would love to add you to help keep motivated but can't figure out how. How do you add people?
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • napilibay
    napilibay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have struggled to get past 176 for the last 6 or so years. I've got about 8 to go before I get there (again). I've lost 22 since September plus the 8 I had to lose twice after going away on holidays for xmas. Determined not to get frustrated this time, got 3 months till we go on holidays again which requires lots of bathers/bikini wearing so I am going to get past that blasted number this time.

Do it, I think it was mental for me, but if you just keep go and stay consistent it will happen!
  • LHWhite903
    LHWhite903 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is 130. I've got 4# to go. Congratulations to you, OP, and all who have reached their first mini-goal of this year. :smiley:
  • mrsmoore26062010
    mrsmoore26062010 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well done :-) x
  • CFoust72591
    CFoust72591 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My next goal is 165 too!!! I'm at 167.4 right now and it's driving me NUTS being so close!!
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to lose a few more pounds for my new drivers license picture I have to take this month. I want to be down close to 20 at that point !
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My further off goal is to get to the weight I was when I remember saying "oh crap" "I've really gained a lot of weight and I'm FAT and feel terrible" that amount is 30 pounds away!!