Cute Little NSV !!

Options
Several times a week I walk the 4.0 mile bike/walk path in the park near my home. Today, I was walking it and a young man was jogging past me (coming from behind me and passing me) and as he passed, he turned almost half way around to look at me and then smiled (kinda awkwardly) and then waved!!

Ok, first of all I'm 50 years old, and I don't know this young man, nor do I remember ever seeing him before on the bike path before. The cute part is that as he turned nearly half way around (as he passed me and got in front of me) to smile and wave at me - he stumbled over his footing, and NEARLY FELL down!! I just smiled back at him and waved hello..... I must admit, it did make my day tho....:blushing:

Replies

• MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    cute :)
  • as1789
    as1789 Posts: 46
    Options
    awww. great NSV! :)
  • khodges15
    khodges15 Posts: 114
    Options
    i love it! :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    That's so sweet. :)
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    That is sweet.. would've made my day too :)
  • ajfranzen77
    ajfranzen77 Posts: 118
    Options
    That's Awesome!!! That's a feeling you just don't get when someone you know does it! Your post made me smile!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Haha that's so adorable!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, lucky! I need that to happen to me. Unfortunately, I just went out for a walk and got chased by a bee up a hill. My heart rate hit 182! Lol.

I can just picture it though, and it is ADORABLE. Congrats on your NSV.
  • stereodrive
    Options
    that's so cute!!
  • magpie8402
    magpie8402 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Very Cute!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Ooooh, lucky! I need that to happen to me. Unfortunately, I just went out for a walk and got chased by a bee up a hill. My heart rate hit 182! Lol.

Oh NO!! So sorry about the bee.... it made me laugh tho when I read about your heart rate going up so high.... haha. Sorry. :noway:
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Very sweet and super cute congrats on this NSV :happy:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options

I think I should hire a bee as my wunning personal trainer, keep me going. ;)

Joking aside, sorry to hear and glad you came out of it alright.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!