Sometimes I feel like my scale is funky...

Options
I will weigh myself in the morning and lately its been about 137.8-138 typically when I weigh in in the evening (about 12 hours later) no matter how much I have eaten or worked out I will weigh like .5 less or the exact same. I used to fluctuate quite a bit and always be MORE after the day was almost over now its either the same or less...weird or no?

Replies

• kiara1066
    kiara1066 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    The weight does tend to fluctuate throughout the day. Try weighing yourself either weeks, or once in the morning at the same time like you mentioned and make sure you're not moving your scale, and have it on a flat surface no carpeting.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Scales have inbuilt memories now

Tricksy little buggers
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I just bought a new one because I was tired of fighting mine. It was a pain from when I first bought it though.

You might need new batteries. Make sure you weigh on flat surface same spot as always.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    ^^^ She's right, you know.

/Endthread
  • Jbell0213
    Jbell0213 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I just bought a new one, other scale was 15 years old. Got a weight watchers one for $20 at Costco. Nothing fancy, just weighes you. I feel I'm getting a more accurate read. The other one needing batteries. I figured I owed myself a nicer one.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    She's saying it's weird to weigh the same morning and night I think