Eat, study,work, exercise,...eat..new and need a bit of balance

Options
Hi everyone. Kerry here, I have been on and off MFP for a while, but not been so good at logging my food. I started exercising again late last year and had lost about 8lbs, since then I have started a course at university (mature student) and I've gained back all eight pounds I lost and a bit extra for good measure. I have joined a gym and am trying to get my act together, to get a balance for work, studying and having a life. So if anyone has any hints or tips they don't mind sharing that would be great. Feel free to add me and. Good luck to everyone on here with your goals whatever they are. Kerry

Replies

• brymerjessica
    brymerjessica Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi im jessica im the same way I work at Wal-Mart/cashier and fixing to go back to college this is new but your dowing a good job if you dont have time to make meals try fixing them a day ahead that way all you git to do is heat it up and dont let those bad foods git to you >:)
  • kerchi
    kerchi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jessica, it's not so bad when I'm at work but the days off are a bit tempting at the moment, we,re trying to not have treats in the house so I don't eat them. Good luck to you too.