HELP! ASAP

Options
So in about an HOUR my family is going to Texas Road House tonight but they dont have a NUTRITIONAL GUIDE for the menu posted anywhere...I am going to pick something up on the way to eat and ideas?

Replies

• Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I found one. Type in Texas Roadhouse Nutritional Guide on your homepage & it is the first one listed. Good Luck.
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    not having nutritional info sucks...if you are thinking fast food to pick up...the taco bell fresco tacos are ok, 3.5 g of fat for just one chicken soft taco....or get a bag of veggies and some fat free ranch, or just order a salad with dressing on the side and either dip your fork in the dressing or just don't eat it? Good luck, I am sure you will find something to eat. Even if it's just a snack until you get home.
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Just go and get a salad with grilled chicken no crotons and dressing on the side. Don't worry yourself with going to another place to get something to eat.
  • destinyag
    destinyag Posts: 26
    Options
    Getting a small filet is actually not that bad on calories, so long as it isn't smothered cheese or other creamy delicious sauce. =) Get some veggies on the side and lush up on the water and it won't be so bad. Enjoy it!
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Places that have grilled food are actually some of the easiest to navigate. Skip the rolls!!!! get a grilled chicken or small steak- ask for no added butter or oil. Veggie side (also no added butter/oil) a house salad (only veggies, skip cheese, bacon, croutons, etc, fat -free vinaigrette on the side, dip your fork into the dressing before each bite instead of dumping the dressing on the salad. You can do it. :)
  • stephn1
    stephn1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We just ate at Texas Roadhouse if you put the restruant in your food log search it will give you some of the menu items. A lean steak is okay check out the calories first and then stick with your menu choises. I did fresh vegies it was broccoli and carrots. The salad I ask for no crutons and dressing on the side I use my fork and just dripple a little dressing on. Leave the rolls alone but that is hard I figured one into my calorie count. As long as you aren't eating out every day you should be fine.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    That' hard. See if you can find a grilled chicken dish with some rosemary potatoes or vegetables. Stay away from the bread and appetizers.
  • PandaFAmBAm
    PandaFAmBAm Posts: 111
    Options
    Thanks everyone I ended up getting some sushi before hand instead. =)
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Options