Hello! Looking for friends

Options
Hi there, been using mfp for a while but only just realised there is a community area (feeling very thick)
I'm a month into my weight loss journey this time, I lost 3st with mfp a few years back before getting pregnant. Almost 1st down this time round and going strong. Loving the extra flexibility after a year of failing at slimming world.
I have ME so doing it all through calorie control. Hubby is also trying to loose a few lbs but being a bloke weight is falling off him even quicker!
Would love some friends who are active on here and supportive. Would particularly like to get to know those also have mobility problems and can sympathise.

Replies

• wilcoxchar
    wilcoxchar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well, not knowing what your mobility problems are, I can only say that I have an ongoing chronic condition that keeps me from being very active. I do know about getting depressed and thinking that good will help, when I know it really won't. I also know the value of support. Is there any thing you and your husband can do to support you?
  • jensonbuttongirl
    Options
    Hi, I'm just limited in the amount of activity I can do due to fatigue and pain. My husband is brilliant with support but unfortunately not much he can do to help with weight loss. Comfort eating is definitely a problem here but so far I've managed to keep on top of it!