What Pandora "station" for working out?

Options
Seajolly
Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
For those of you who use Pandora (either the site or the app), what stations do you recommend for working out?

I've been listening to the David Guetta station lately which is high energy dance music, but after listening for about 6 days while working out it's getting really repetitive so I'm wondering what others play when they're working out?

Replies

• dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I have my own customized "Daft Punk" station... intermixed with "Hollywood Undead" and "Temperature" by Sean Paul to keep things interesting.
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I use my quick mix station, but there's a lot of reggae, ska, and punk on it... music with faster bpms to keep me moving.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I have my own customized "Daft Punk" station... intermixed with "Hollywood Undead" and "Temperature" by Sean Paul to keep things interesting.

Just used the Seal Paul "Temperature" station on my work-out. LOVED IT!!! :drinker: Cheers!
  • TigerBlood72
    TigerBlood72 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just went for a long run and used silversun pickups and loved it. Usually i use dance and hip hop so it was a nice change
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I am in Canada so we don't have access to Pandora here. We used to a few years ago (and I LOVED it! I would play it from my work computer all the time!) But then all of a sudden it was disabled for anyone north of the border.

I don't know why. I really liked the idea of Pandora.
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I sometimes use the Club / Dance or Dance Pop radio stations. They're like club music so the beats can get repetative and it seems like some songs are like 10 minutes long, but they have fast beats that keep me moving.
  • fitfreshfierce
    Options
    The Nicki Minaj and Missy Elliot stations help me power through my workouts!