Ladies! What are your bust, waist, and hips measurements?

Options

Replies

• julesrules611
    julesrules611 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    amyk0202 wrote: »
    I'm 5' 2.5", 169 lbs this morning & 45-33-40.5.
    5'9"-- 46-35-45. I'm busty and love that my waist is more slender than the rest- I'd say I'm hourglass figured for sure.

Yes--I'm busty as well & glad of it because it makes my larger-than-I-want waist look smaller in comparison.

Same! I want to maintain my shape, but just thinner... You know?
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    38 - 27.7 - 38.5

We're twins! Except I'm shorter :) 5'6" with a wide frame and shoulders are very wide.

I had to lift a lot to get back to 38+ for my bum. I'd lost down to 36-something, and the shape of my bum doesn't work that small with my other parts at the above measurements. The top part of it gets too flat, lol. I really had lost muscle from not lifting during physical therapy. (But 36" is a lovely size, don't get me wrong, y'all).
  • Sailor_Moon86
    Sailor_Moon86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hips have always been at least 10" more than waist
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    The last time I measured I was 156 lbs and the body measurements were:
    Chest 42.5"
    Waist 35.75"
    Hips 37.75"
    I would like my waist to be 25-28". My waist measurement used to be bigger than my hip measurement so progress has been made.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    katem999 wrote: »
    Inches : 33, 27, 31
    Cm: 86, 68, 79

Yep, that's a hip waist ratio of .86
    Apparently I'm at high risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and stroke...

Lol don't you love genetics?

I'm 39, 30.5, 36. I could lose one or two inches everywhere maybe if I went closer to the underweight BMI, which isn't happening. Hate not having much of a waist. Stupid genetics.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    38", 31", 38" Not altogether surprising at 5'2". I call it "compressed hourglass" LOL

76kwcvnpobgh.gif

Now just imagine god pushing down on that with his thumb. #shortppl
  • ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    42", 35", 44"...5'6 and 189 last weigh in. Used to be an exact hour glass...bust and hip 10" larger than waist. But I've had a breast reduction and a baby since then.
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    chest 45.25", true waist 39.25", Hip 41". Because of genetics, I carry most of my fat in the middle. I expect larger losses in my waist and middle (that hangs down in the front) contained in the hip measurement with very modest losses in the breast tissue. Previously when I was at goal weight I was always top heavy. I am hoping weight training with some serious recomp at the end of my loss, I will have a butt but I will be happy if I just have less gut.
  • mjffey
    mjffey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    101cm, 79cm, 100cm and 165cm height. Perfect!
  • serenitywsu
    serenitywsu Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5'3 34-27-40.
    Super pear shaped. Would like to get down to a 25 waist and 38 hips though!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    49-37-49.5 measured at belly button. Measured slightly higher I'm 38. I have wide hips so I will likely turn into a pear when I'm at goal weight.
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    40-29.5-38. Would like to get to a 27 inch waist ideally!
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    5'6 and pear-shaped:
    Starting Measurements: 41-39-47 (approximate guess based on my jean size at my highest weight)
    Current Measurements: 30(ish)-25-35
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Synacious - how how how did you do it?!?! Details, please!! Thanks for posting the pics. My she-ro! :)
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    34 27 39

I've got a booty.
  • workhardtogethard
    workhardtogethard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    5'9"-- 46-35-45. I'm busty and love that my waist is more slender than the rest- I'd say I'm hourglass figured for sure.

Yes--I'm busty as well & glad of it because it makes my larger-than-I-want waist look smaller in comparison.

Really? One of the best things about losing weight for me has been my bust getting smaller because it doesn't overpower my waist anymore. I always thought I looked fatter overall because of my big bust.
  • workhardtogethard
    Options
    5'4" and 146 lbs, 36-29-39
  • workhardtogethard
    Options
    Nice definition, Synacious! Your transformation is super motivating. Thanks for sharing it!
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    38, 30, 42inches or in cm 97cm bust, 76cm waist and 107cm hips, pear shape all the way!
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

Really? One of the best things about losing weight for me has been my bust getting smaller because it doesn't overpower my waist anymore. I always thought I looked fatter overall because of my big bust.

I have actually lost a lot in my bust, but not as much as I have in the rest of me. My waist is so slow to lose & it's what bothers me the most. Having a larger bust makes me more hourglass than egg shaped. It's the contrast I need because my waist is just not small. I do have to wear clothes that flatter my shape--generally fairly form-fitting. If I wear something loose or boxy, I do look fat. I also can't stress how important the right size bra is--I look way thinner when I'm wearing a properly sized underwire that lifts everything up to where it never would go on it's own.