Fit bit friends?

Options
Hey! My names Yvette, im intrested in fitbit friends. (I just got mine) and we could challenge eachother maybe? (:

Replies

• CreationsMoody
    CreationsMoody Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always like a good challenge. :-) I have had my fit bit for about a month now and love it.
  • vdemnyan
    vdemnyan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Vanessa.I've had my fit bit for a few months now and am looking for some friends for tips and challenge's.
  • f8ltrkshn
    f8ltrkshn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Two months woth mine, really getting into using hardcore. PM me for my add info.
  • vikingsfan78
    vikingsfan78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Look me up lisafit2016@gmail.com
  • YvtteeStuckey
    YvtteeStuckey Posts: 2 Member
    Options

f8ltrkshn wrote: »
    Two months woth mine, really getting into using hardcore. PM me for my add info.

Hey! Add me i cant seem to message people Yvettestky15@hotmail.com
  • VeraWatkins1
    VeraWatkins1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey! My names Yvette, im intrested in fitbit friends. (I just got mine) and we could challenge eachother maybe? (:

• VeraWatkins1
    VeraWatkins1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Yvette.
    I'm Vera and I been with my Fitbit since last year. Just recently upgrade to a Charge HR. I don't know what I would do without have it on. It tracks everything I want it to do. I will be happy to a challenge of your choice. Never had anyone challenge me but I'm all for it. Please give me details of what you want to do.
  • LCbaby0x
    LCbaby0x Posts: 290 Member
    Options

Message me to swap usernames?
  • DeterminedJenK
    DeterminedJenK Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I would love to get a group of mfp people to do work week comps and weekend warrior. My job and small house makes for a low step count, I gotta push to get more walking in! Jenniferhook@gmail.com
  • nerysrobertson160
    nerysrobertson160 Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Please add me! Love challenges! https://www.fitbit.com/user/4GS2H6
  • nado650
    nado650 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • bigboomer2005
    bigboomer2005 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me on Fitbit
    Bigboomer2005@yahoo.com
  • 8diamonds
    8diamonds Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone feel free to add me. I've had mine since the start of the year and love it especially all the challenges, keeps me motivated with all the competition!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/44TPQW