I need more girl friends....

Options
KandieCarmella
KandieCarmella Posts: 1,227 Member
edited February 2016 in Motivation and Support
Boring *kitten* topic but I know very few amazing women that lift each other up rather than try to bring them down ... ☺️ it seems I only make friends with guys...

Replies

• KandieCarmella
    Options
    I'll go for more positive people in general though
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    With that profile picture I can see why you make a lot of guy friends. I'm pretty all around amazing though if you want to give me a shot. Also humble.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,820 Member
    Options
    I not trying to be snotty, but with a profile pic of your *kitten* in lace panties I can see why men want to friend you on here. Granted you can post whatever you'd like.
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend but I have to agree with @GreenGoddess22. Might want to change your profile pic if you're looking for more female friends
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    @GreenGoddess22 I actually wasn't talking about just on here. And the guys I do have as friends are pretty respectable people. That picture was taken at my first fitness shoot ever, I'm pretty proud of it. I came a long way and see nothing wrong with showing it off. Just need girls who can be mutually supportive. I'm not here for everyone to look at me I'm here to better myself
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    I'm not here for everyone to look at me I'm here to better myself

or both

friend me, I like *kitten* pics

Haha thanks Hun.
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I support anyone! Even hot women in lace panties and heels ;)
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    sw33tp3a15 wrote: »
    I support anyone! Even hot women in lace panties and heels ;)

Haha
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,820 Member
    Options
    It's a good picture and you should be proud, you worked hard! I can see how on here it could be taken differently though. As far as real life, I don't know...are there women in your fitness circle you can reach out to?
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Lol, you can friend me too!

I had the same problem... Grew up around guys, so that was easier. But I've learned and now I know a ton of amazing women, but it takes a while irl. They tend to be older, established, and their lives usually revolve around kids.
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    @GreenGoddess22 I box in a military martial arts division. There's only one other girl. If I'm not there I'm working or the gym or teaching a dance class I really don't have time to mingle with girls around here
  • tonyamarie3511
    tonyamarie3511 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Boring *kitten* topic but I know very few amazing women that lift each other up rather than try to bring them down ... ☺️ it seems I only make friends with guys...

I need some too!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Who cares about her profile pic? She came for SUPPORT not to be *kitten* at! Women are catty and maybe you better stick to men! Lol! But you can add me if you like
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    :o:o I'm loving the honesty here...
    Who cares about her profile pic? She came for SUPPORT not to be *kitten* at! Women are catty and maybe you better stick to men! Lol! But you can add me if you like

• allabouthegains
    allabouthegains Posts: 46 Member
    Options

• allabouthegains
    allabouthegains Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    When you put up pictures like the on you got as your profile pic that's probably why you got a lot of guy friends
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    @allabouthegains well I'm not gonna hide myself. Pretty sure I served my time to ensure my freedom. If I wanna be proud of my accomplishment I don't see a problem...
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    Can I just say I asked no one for their opinion on my picture... Keep it to urself. It's not changing and if u don't like it don't request me
  • missnolder890
    missnolder890 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey you don't have your whooha or your boobies hanging out so it's all right in my book. :)