HIIII!!! Kia Ora from NZ :)

Options
lenehreut
lenehreut Posts: 25 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys!!!!!

Looking for some friends :smile:
I'm sure I'll love you all so I won't write too much about myself (in case I put you off haha).. but just a quick intro! I'm a young mum (24), my daughter is 7. I study full time (and over time! :wink: ). I'm a vegan - but not a judgey one I promise! I cycle (not well) and feel like I might die every time I'm on the road (I'm a bit wobbly and get beeped at a lot haha). My favorite food is mini frozen vegetable samosas and my favorite animals are llamas and pukekos (NZ native birds). I'm from Germany, but currently live in NZ.

That intro wasn't quite as teeny and cute as I'd hoped sorry guys! I've probably gone way too specific now and no one will reply eek :/

If you decide I'm not too awks and you might want to be my friend, send a friend request (and a message! yay)!

PS: probably should mention something about my fitness health goals considering that's the point of this site haha. Last 3 years have gained 25kg. Highest weight for 1.5years, nothing has helped, so here I am.

Replies

• ScarlettBella13
    ScarlettBella13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there! How long have you been vegan? I'm a vegetarian, myself.

When I started using MFP in September, I was in the same boat. I was at my highest weight and just couldn't seem to lose it. I had 50 pounds (what's that, 23 kg?) to lose and I've lost 30 so far.
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Always welcome new friends! Feel free to add me