Anyone use YouTube to workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• OMP33
    OMP33 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels is okay for workouts, but for food advice, I can't think of anyone worse lol
  • mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Loving the comments! Quite a bit of YouTube fans here :)
  • mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    For the YouTubers...I'm not sure if it's your thing or not, but anyone here be up for a fun 5 Day Free Challenge working out to YT workouts? I'm hosting a Challenge so I've selected the 5 workouts, one for each day. Let me know...the more the merrier :smiley:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    mizztanjo wrote: »
    For the YouTubers...I'm not sure if it's your thing or not, but anyone here be up for a fun 5 Day Free Challenge working out to YT workouts? I'm hosting a Challenge so I've selected the 5 workouts, one for each day. Let me know...the more the merrier :smiley:

Are you hosting it in the Challenge section or a group on here?
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    lml852014 wrote: »
    yeah i love blogalites videos and fitness blender :) especially bc fitness blender tells you the calories burned

the calories burned on fitness blender are estimates, its not going to be the same for everyone,. but I have to say they are great workouts
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    What is Fitness Blender? I'm sure it's several types of exercises in one but never heard of it.

no its a married couple doing all kinds of workouts, from weight lifting,to pilates,hiit,tabata,yoga,etc they also have programs you can buy that you own for the rest of your life for a really cheap price. they are what got me into shape besides jillian videos. I also subscribe to millionaire hoy,blogilates,befit,popsugar,bob harper(too many to list).lots of great videos out there
  • Chappie556
    Chappie556 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I follow Alan Thrall, for squats / deadlifts , Physiques of greatness for everything else