Low sugar snacks...other than veggies

Options
Looking for some low sugar snacks that are not veggies. I always seem to go over my sugar so I need some new ideas. Thank you!!

Replies

• abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    sugar free pudding snacks! they only have 60 calories and are a great dessert
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I like the sugar free puddings and jello. Sugar free Popsicles and fudge pops are good too.
  • vickigee
    vickigee Posts: 36
    Options
    I've gotten some freezed dried fruits from Thrive online. I think they also sell them at Costco too. They are really great and pretty low cal and they taste fantastic. But they are the freeze dried ones. I absolutely love the mandarin oranges. The strawberries are okay but in the like catagory. The pineapples to are in the fantastic catagory. I have been using alot of the stuff to cook with as it gives me a great break down for what I am cooking and also the vegts I can eat more of. I like putting the brocolli and cauliflower together.
    I just found out about this past March and my first order came at the end of April but I do like the food.
    Dehydrated sometimes come with lots of additives and sweeteners.
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    String cheese... Walmart (here, at least) has some new ones that are Jalapeno - super tasty!
  • Tanglesaturnfly
    Tanglesaturnfly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I eat crackers or sugar free jellos with fruit in them